Saturday 3 November 2012

City Break Edit: Barcelona

I had the pleasure of flying out to Barcelona for a few days to visit my brother who's currently working out in the big city.
It was lovely to catch up, explore, eat tapas, shop and drink a lot of sangria.
I personally loved Diagonal, the long strip of shops, from Valentino to Zara, I found my retail heaven!
If only I could go back and chill on the beach; oh how I wish I could escape this frosty weather.
I chose to wear a Reiss felt trilby, RayBan Wayfarers, Topshop silk tank, French Connection zip skirt, Mulberry Bayswater and Zara loafers.

 
The spectacular Gaudi Cathedral.
Still can't work out how he made the Gaudi Cathedral out of sand.


Absolutely love the Jimmy Choo pumps, I'll have the royal blue ones please!
I adored the architecture of the buildings, those stained glass bay windows are magnificent!
A snapshot of us together before my departure from Barcelona.

No comments: