Friday 23 November 2012

Kate's 19th Birthday Celebration

Due to it being my 19th birthday, I decided that it would be appropriate to celebrate it by going for a traditional British Steakhouse Meal with my best friend, Mimi.
We dressed for the occasion, Mimi wearing nearly all Zara and I wearing bits and bobs from a few different stores.
I decided to go overboard on the calories, why not it was my birthday! I got the 'Build Your Own Burger' so I opted for Jalapeños, Salsa and Fries to compliment the Bacon and Cheese Beef Burger. I forgot about the saying 'A second on the lips, forever on the hips'. A girl's got to enjoy her food!
We decided to also share some Tomato and Garlic Bread.

Mimi chose a healthy meal, Sirloin Steak Salad with a side of Fries, it looked delicious.

Mimi got me some naughty gifts from Chanel and other presents shown below

I was gleaming with joy when I opened the Chanel bag of treats, inside were two Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colours (June and Holiday), Gold Limited Edition Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers, Tom Ford Illuminating Highlighting Pen and Limited Edition Vaseline in Pink Bubbly which I seem to have unfortunately misplaced.
It had to be done! Chilled, refreshing Rose after a stressful week at University. We most definitely drank that quick! Oh the pleasures of University.
I wore a Hollister cardigan, French Connection dress, Michael Kors watch, Tiffany jewellery (ring and necklace), Mulberry Bayswater and Zara loafers.
Whilst Mimi wore Zara shirt, jumper, riding pants and bag with (unseen) Topshop boots.
BY KATE.

No comments: